Here for each other
Life is changing daily due to the COVID-19 pandemic. What doesn’t change is our commitment to nurture and care for the girls at our group homes. We are especially grateful to our staff who leave their own homes every day to work for House of Love and be with our young ladies. We want to insure the safety of our entire House of Love family.
There are challenges with having the girls in the home all day, every day during this time of mandatory isolation. Here are some practical ways you can help our residents AND our staff:
• Make a monetary donation at our DONATE button to help pay for extra meals and supplies that were not in our regular budget. Even $10 helps!
• Drop off supplies such as toilet paper, tampons/sanitary napkins, paper towels and disinfectants at our office at 6324 W. Fond Du Lac Avenue (be sure to call first at 414-466-4077 for instructions).
• Provide gift cards for pizza or other restaurants still making food deliveries. Send them to our email: email@example.com.
• Above all, pray for our young ladies and staff as they adjust to a new “normal.”
These are simple things that will help us honor the charge to “love one another” in the name of Christ. Thank you in advance for your support!
House of Love is a Christian-based organization that operates group homes for out-of-home youth ages 12-17 and those needing housing and additional services ages 18 and older. The organization works to develop and rehabilitate youth by providing them with a safe, stable, nurturing, loving, caring and supportive family atmosphere. Our approach is to provide everything that a loving and stable family would provide: love, praise, spiritual encouragement, clear expectations, education, daily living and life skills, enrichment experiences and 24-hour supervision in a safe and structured setting. Our program offers challenged youth a positive choice in their lifestyle in order to lead a productive life and contribute to our community. We provide programs that strengthen families and promote self-sufficiency.
- Family atmosphere
- Christian values
- Safe, Supportive environment
- Caring Staff
- Intensive programs and services for residents
Every child and young adult in Milwaukee County lives in a nurturing environment where they receive the love, encouragement, education and life skills to become self-sufficient and hopeful for their future.
Loving Family Environment + Clear Expectations + Life/Health Skills = Self Sufficiency