Many women in the Independent living program come to us with only the clothes on their back. On average, it takes her 2 to 3 months to become stable enough to move forward. A typical month’s expenses are about $950 per woman to meet her food, shelter and clothing needs. Here’s an example of what your financial contribution can do for an individual at House of Love:
- $10/month provides cleaning supplies for a woman
- $20/month purchases toiletries for a woman
- $35 provides new bedding to a woman entering the program
- $54 provides for a month of laundry
- $50-75/month pays a woman’s electric bill
- $65/month helps provide transportation to work and doctor appointments
- $350/month rent
House of Love Youth Homes is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization therefore most donations are tax deductible. We will send you a tax receipt.
Save the processing cost and mail to us at:
House of Love Youth Homes
PO BOX 240066,
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Or make a donation, recurring or one-time through Paypal.